Monday, August 13, 2012

5 Best Bars Near The Highline

The Highline is one of my favorite places in New York.

Every time I have friends visiting I'm happy to take them there, even if I've been a thousand times (unlike Times Square, which I categorically refuse to set foot in in a touristy capacity; sometimes it's inevitable transportation-wise).

It has a beautiful view of the Hudson River and the west side of lower Manhattan, and the history of the Highline is also really cool.

Plus the park itself is dotted with food and ice cream trucks, art installations, and even a wine bar.

But the wine bar--although delicious--gets a bit crowded, and the focus is Riesling, so if you're in the mood for something else it's not the place for you.

Enter, some suitable alternatives for the thirsty Highline walker:

{photo: Julia Ritz Toffoli}


5 Best Bars Near the Highline






For more information, and reviews of the bars, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment